The renovation has been complete and it turned out fantastic! We have a secured a tenant at $1,295 a month and they signed a 3-year lease agreement!!
Here is the Scope of Work completed on this property:
- Landscaped and cut out front bushes, trimmed trees back
- Repaired concrete walkway to the house
- Fixed gutters
- Painted entire exterior of house tan color and white trim
- Painted interior ceilings, walls, trim and doors
- Sanded and varnished hardwood flooring throughout
- New blinds
- New light fixtures throughout
- New LVT flooring where needed
- Repaired fireplace surround
- New GRANITE countertops in kitchen, new sink and faucet
- New Stainless Steel appliances in kitchen
- New LVT flooring in kitchen
- Upgraded plumbing where needed
- Upgraded electrical where needed
- New outlets, switches, and covers
- New LVT flooring in master bathroom
- New toilet, vanity, mirror and lighting
- New LVT flooring in main bathroom
- New custom vanity, sink and faucet, new toilet, glazed bathtub, new shower surround, lights
- Dry locked basement walls, epoxy flooring with speckles
- Furnaced serviced
- New hot water heater
- Rod out all drain lines
*All investors should allocate a reserve for maintenance and vacancy for any investment property. Vacancy and repairs are variable cost factors that can increase or decrease from year-to-year that will impact yields over time.
*Stated returns and cash flow do not take into account vacancy and repairs that will happen over time.
All properties are free and clear of all encumbrances (such as known claims, court-attachments, adverse claims, disputed ownership, liens, nonpayment of a note secured by the property, pending judgments) and, therefore, has a clear and marketable title. All properties will be closed out with a Warranty Deed at a reputable title company or closing attorney. Property taxes, property fees, and rent will be prorated to the buyer based on the purchase date of the property and the county specific proration procedures to which the property belongs.
Property taxes and other related bills, utilities, and fees associated with the property that are due after the purchase date of the property will be the responsibility of the buyer. Descriptions are purely visual. All information derived from third party sources, including but not limited to property assessments, appraisals, and title reports, if any, is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. All buyers are deemed to have relied entirely on their own information, judgements and inspections of property in making their decision to purchase the property. Pictures of the property contained herein may not be completely current and may not accurately reflect the condition of the property at any future date. Buyer should determine the condition of the property by physical inspection prior to purchase.
Buyer acknowledges and verifies that Buyer has carried out the necessary due diligence to purchase the property. For a complete statement of the terms and conditions of any purchase of the property, please review a copy of our standard Real Estate Purchase Contract.