This property is currently being renovated.
The rent amount is an estimated amount from our property manager. It is subject to change, but it should come in at or around the estimated amount.
This home comes with a FREE 3rd Party Home Warranty Policy good for 15 months upon the date of purchase that covers the following:
- Plumbing Stoppage
- Clothes Washer
- Heating System
- Water Heater
- Garbage Disposal
- Electrical System
- Plumbing System
- Microwave Oven (Built in)
- Ceiling Fan
- Clothes Dryer
- Garage Door Opener
- AC Cooling
- Roof Leaks
5 Shireford Scope of Work:
- Drop 40 yard dumpster for demo and clean up
- Total yard clean of debris
- Trim shrubs
- Power wash house
- Paint/replace exterior shutters
- Repair/paint the garage
- Install new full view storm door
- New landscaping with bushes and mulch in the front of house
- Full house clean
- Light demo of the damaged hardwood floor in the interior
- Full house scrape, trim, patch, sand
- Full house paint two toned, ceilings, walls, trim and doors
- Install new laminate through the living room, hall & all bedrooms
- Hall bathroom repair plumbing, regrout tile, install new vanity, toilet, mirror and light
- Bathroom 2, replumb the vanity area, repair the drywall, install a new vanity, toilet, mirror and lighting
- Install new 6 panel doors throughout (where there are no 2 panel doors)
- Paint the bedroom 2 panel doors throughout
- Install new knobs and hinges on doors and frames
- Install new floor trim in damaged room and hall
- Paint the kitchen cabinets
- Install new hardware to the cabinets
- Install granite countertops with under mount sink and faucet
- Install new stainless steel appliances, stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, hood fan
- Clean/regrout the kitchen floor
- Build entrance from the basement to the inside of the house
- Secure/replace 2 basement windows
- Install smoke detectors throughout
- Install all white registers
- Install all cover/switch plates
- Install carbon monoxide detectors
- Clean, sanitize, deodorize
*All investors should allocate a reserve for maintenance and vacancy for any investment property. Vacancy and repairs are variable cost factors that can increase or decrease from year-to-year that will impact yields over time.
*Stated returns and cash flow do not take into account vacancy and repairs that will happen over time.
All properties are free and clear of all encumbrances (such as known claims, court-attachments, adverse claims, disputed ownership, liens, nonpayment of a note secured by the property, pending judgments) and, therefore, has a clear and marketable title. All properties will be closed out with a Warranty Deed at a reputable title company or closing attorney. Property taxes, property fees, and rent will be prorated to the buyer based on the purchase date of the property and the county specific proration procedures to which the property belongs.
Property taxes and other related bills, utilities, and fees associated with the property that are due after the purchase date of the property will be the responsibility of the buyer. Descriptions are purely visual. All information derived from third party sources, including but not limited to property assessments, appraisals, and title reports, if any, is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. All buyers are deemed to have relied entirely on their own information, judgements and inspections of property in making their decision to purchase the property. Pictures of the property contained herein may not be completely current and may not accurately reflect the condition of the property at any future date. Buyer should determine the condition of the property by physical inspection prior to purchase.
Buyer acknowledges and verifies that Buyer has carried out the necessary due diligence to purchase the property. For a complete statement of the terms and conditions of any purchase of the property, please review a copy of our standard Real Estate Purchase Contract.