The rent amount is an estimated amount from our property manager. It is subject to change, but it should come in at or around the estimated amount.
This home comes with a FREE 3rd Party Home Warranty Policy good for 15 months upon the date of purchase that covers the following:
- Plumbing Stoppage
- Clothes Washer
- Heating System
- Water Heater
- Garbage Disposal
- Electrical System
- Plumbing System
- Microwave Oven (Built in)
- Ceiling Fan
- Clothes Dryer
- Garage Door Opener
- AC Cooling
- Roof Leaks
Here is the Scope of Work for this property:
- Cut lower tree branches from tree in the front yard
- Clean all gutters
- Paint the full exterior of the home
- Paint the porch polls
- Paint the shutters black
- Install a new full view storm door
- Trim all landscaping
- Install mulch and new shrubs in the front of the home
- Back brick patio area needs to be lifted and sloped away from the home
- Dumpster – 40 yd
- Full house clean out
- Snake inside and outside drain
- Skim Coat and paint throughout the home
- Install a new water heater
- Install new vanity in the bathroom
- Tile all bathroom shower surround and floor
- Install new mirror/vanity light
- Install new blinds throughout home
- New stainless steel appliances
- New tile backsplash in the kitchen
- Replace window in basement room
- New flooring in master bedroom
- New flooring in kitchen and main living areas
- Repair leak in lower downstairs garage area by back door threshold.
- Paint concrete downstairs
- Install smoke detectors
- Install co2
- clean and deodorize
*All investors should allocate a reserve for maintenance and vacancy for any investment property. Vacancy and repairs are variable cost factors that can increase or decrease from year-to-year that will impact yields over time.
*Stated returns and cash flow do not take into account vacancy and repairs that will happen over time.
All properties are free and clear of all encumbrances (such as known claims, court-attachments, adverse claims, disputed ownership, liens, nonpayment of a note secured by the property, pending judgments) and, therefore, has a clear and marketable title. All properties will be closed out with a Warranty Deed at a reputable title company or closing attorney. Property taxes, property fees, and rent will be prorated to the buyer based on the purchase date of the property and the county specific proration procedures to which the property belongs.
Property taxes and other related bills, utilities, and fees associated with the property that are due after the purchase date of the property will be the responsibility of the buyer. Descriptions are purely visual. All information derived from third party sources, including but not limited to property assessments, appraisals, and title reports, if any, is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. All buyers are deemed to have relied entirely on their own information, judgements and inspections of property in making their decision to purchase the property. Pictures of the property contained herein may not be completely current and may not accurately reflect the condition of the property at any future date. Buyer should determine the condition of the property by physical inspection prior to purchase.
Buyer acknowledges and verifies that Buyer has carried out the necessary due diligence to purchase the property. For a complete statement of the terms and conditions of any purchase of the property, please review a copy of our standard Real Estate Purchase Contract.