This 4 bedroom home sits on a private half acre, level lot. Beautiful hardwood floors throughout main level. There are 2 bedrooms on the main floor. The second bedroom is equipped with the option of being used as a laundry room. Spacious dining room. Large living room with built-in shelving. Upper level has 2 more bedrooms with lots of built-in dressers and storage areas. The attached 2 car garage and breezeway complete this home. Home is located on a quiet dead end street.
Rented for $1,200 a month on a 12 month lease, move in April 1st.
Here is the Scope of Work Completed on this property:
- BRAND NEW ROOF
- New gravel in the driveway
- Power washed the entire home
- Repaired 4 glass windows
- Scraped and painted all window trim
- Replaced missing siding
- Replaced missing siding and shingles on the shed
- Installed fire safe door from garage to breezeway
- Side door/back security screens and smart locks
- Installed a cage on the AC unit with a lock
- New AC Unit
- Scraped and painted the entire home walls, ceilings, trim and doors
- Sand/poly living room hardwood floors, dining room and 2 main floor bedrooms
- Installed new shoer surround
- Installed new vanity and mirror in main floor bathroom
- Installed new lighting in the main floor bathroom
- Installed tile in the kitchen and bathrooms
- Gutted the entire kitchen and removed the wall/bookcase to open the kitchen and dining room up
- Installed new kitchen cabinets, handles and new GRANITE Countertops
- Installed new kitchen sink and faucet
- Installed new Stainless Steel appliances
- Installed new kitchen light
- Installed new flooring in the kitchen
- Customized door for closet at the top of 2nd tier stairway
- Removed old custom night stand from the wall and painted
- Installed carpet on 2nd level of the home
- Installed a new 200 amp electrical meter and panel box
- Plumbing – opened wall to assure operable connection on the stack, replaced all shutoff valves on all fixtures and pressure tested.
- Repaired and painted the stack in the basement
- Newer furnace and hot water heater
- Installed new smoke detectors and co2 detectors
- Cleaned/sanitized, deodorized
*All investors should allocate a reserve for maintenance and vacancy for any investment property. Vacancy and repairs are variable cost factors that can increase or decrease from year-to-year that will impact yields over time.
*Stated returns and cash flow do not take into account vacancy and repairs that will happen over time.
All properties are free and clear of all encumbrances (such as known claims, court-attachments, adverse claims, disputed ownership, liens, nonpayment of a note secured by the property, pending judgments) and, therefore, has a clear and marketable title. All properties will be closed out with a Warranty Deed at a reputable title company or closing attorney. Property taxes, property fees, and rent will be prorated to the buyer based on the purchase date of the property and the county specific proration procedures to which the property belongs.
Property taxes and other related bills, utilities, and fees associated with the property that are due after the purchase date of the property will be the responsibility of the buyer. Descriptions are purely visual. All information derived from third party sources, including but not limited to property assessments, appraisals, and title reports, if any, is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. All buyers are deemed to have relied entirely on their own information, judgements and inspections of property in making their decision to purchase the property. Pictures of the property contained herein may not be completely current and may not accurately reflect the condition of the property at any future date. Buyer should determine the condition of the property by physical inspection prior to purchase.
Buyer acknowledges and verifies that Buyer has carried out the necessary due diligence to purchase the property. For a complete statement of the terms and conditions of any purchase of the property, please review a copy of our standard Real Estate Purchase Contract.