This property is now renovated, and the tenant just moved in November 2017. It is rented for $800 to a market tenant, 12 month lease.
Here is the Scope of Work Completed on this property:
- Scraped, painted the entire home
- Cleaned and cut all bushes, trees and cleaned fence line in rear of yard
- Cut down 4 large trees
- Tuck pointed and painted the chimney
- Painted steps and installed new hand rails in back
- Touched up kitchen brick white
- Repaired the closet doors
- Tuck pointed inside of fireplace and repainted
- Painted basement floor
- Fire caulked the basement throughout
- Took out drywall and paneling on left side of basement
- Serviced furnace, working properly
- Serviced hot water heater, working properly
- New refrigerator
- Installed GFCI’s in kitchen and where needed
- Installed used AC unit and line set
- Installed a few new windows
- New vanity and faucet
- New toilet
*All investors should allocate a reserve for maintenance and vacancy for any investment property. Vacancy and repairs are variable cost factors that can increase or decrease from year-to-year that will impact yields over time.
*Stated returns and cash flow do not take into account vacancy and repairs that will happen over time.
All properties are free and clear of all encumbrances (such as known claims, court-attachments, adverse claims, disputed ownership, liens, nonpayment of a note secured by the property, pending judgments) and, therefore, has a clear and marketable title. All properties will be closed out with a Warranty Deed at a reputable title company or closing attorney. Property taxes, property fees, and rent will be prorated to the buyer based on the purchase date of the property and the county specific proration procedures to which the property belongs.
Property taxes and other related bills, utilities, and fees associated with the property that are due after the purchase date of the property will be the responsibility of the buyer. Descriptions are purely visual. All information derived from third party sources, including but not limited to property assessments, appraisals, and title reports, if any, is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. All buyers are deemed to have relied entirely on their own information, judgements and inspections of property in making their decision to purchase the property. Pictures of the property contained herein may not be completely current and may not accurately reflect the condition of the property at any future date. Buyer should determine the condition of the property by physical inspection prior to purchase.
Buyer acknowledges and verifies that Buyer has carried out the necessary due diligence to purchase the property. For a complete statement of the terms and conditions of any purchase of the property, please review a copy of our standard Real Estate Purchase Contract.