Adorable Cape Cod with a fantastic size backyard, located on a nice tree lined block, this home boasts 4 bedrooms (2 on main level and 2 upstairs) 2 baths, full bath main level full bath 2nd level. 2.5 car garage that looks like new.
Rented $1,331 a month via section 8. The term of the lease is 1/2/19 – 1/31/2020.
This home comes with a FREE 3rd Party Home Warranty Policy good for 15 months upon the date of purchase that covers the following:
- Plumbing Stoppage
- Clothes Washer
- Heating System
- Water Heater
- Garbage Disposal
- Electrical System
- Plumbing System
- Microwave Oven (Built in)
- Ceiling Fan
- Clothes Dryer
- Garage Door Opener
- AC Cooling
- Roof Leaks
12241 S. May Scope of Work:
- Chimney repair
- Cleaned gutters
- New downspouts with extensions
- New roof
- New storm door
- New shutters on front of home
- Siding fixed where handicap ramp was prior
- New guardrails on front porch
- Landscaped throughout
- Electrical rise needed to be attached to wall instructed by Comed
- All drywall repaired where needed
- Full paint throughout ceilings, walls, trim and doors
- New light fixtures and upgraded ceiling fans
- New blinds throughout
- Hardwood flooring sanded and poly’d
- New kitchen cabinets
- Granite countertops with sink and faucet
- Stainless steel appliances, refrigerator, stove and hood
- New laminate flooring in kitchen
- Completely redid kitchen drain
- Upgraded electrical where needed with gfci’s
- Upgraded plumbing where needed
- New vanity, sink and faucet in bathrooms
- New toilets
- New tile flooring in bathrooms
- Completely redid bathroom walls and floor (installed new ceramic tiles)
- Installed standup shower in upstairs bathroom with new faucet
- New carpet on stairs going upstairs
- New hand railing going upstairs
- New carpet in bedrooms upstairs
- Installed new furnace
- Installed new ductwork and gas configuration
- Installed new hot water heater
*All investors should allocate a reserve for maintenance and vacancy for any investment property. Vacancy and repairs are variable cost factors that can increase or decrease from year-to-year that will impact yields over time.
*Stated returns and cash flow do not take into account vacancy and repairs that will happen over time.
All properties are free and clear of all encumbrances (such as known claims, court-attachments, adverse claims, disputed ownership, liens, nonpayment of a note secured by the property, pending judgments) and, therefore, has a clear and marketable title. All properties will be closed out with a Warranty Deed at a reputable title company or closing attorney. Property taxes, property fees, and rent will be prorated to the buyer based on the purchase date of the property and the county specific proration procedures to which the property belongs.
Property taxes and other related bills, utilities, and fees associated with the property that are due after the purchase date of the property will be the responsibility of the buyer. Descriptions are purely visual. All information derived from third party sources, including but not limited to property assessments, appraisals, and title reports, if any, is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. All buyers are deemed to have relied entirely on their own information, judgements and inspections of property in making their decision to purchase the property. Pictures of the property contained herein may not be completely current and may not accurately reflect the condition of the property at any future date. Buyer should determine the condition of the property by physical inspection prior to purchase.
Buyer acknowledges and verifies that Buyer has carried out the necessary due diligence to purchase the property. For a complete statement of the terms and conditions of any purchase of the property, please review a copy of our standard Real Estate Purchase Contract.