The renovation is complete. This property has a brand new roof! It is now occupied and cash flowing with a section 8 tenant paying $1,277 a month.
Here is the Scope of Work Completed on this property:
- Brand new roof
- Chimney tuck pointed
- All brick tuck pointed
- Patched concrete on front porch
- Replaced railing on front porch
- Replaced old security door
- Replaced front and back entry doors
- Changed all entry locks (8 total locks)
- Repaired back door frame
- Painted all window frames
- All new gutters and downspouts
- Installed handrails on back porch
- Repaired cracked concrete on side and back of house
- Changed damaged entry door on garage
- Repaired door frame on garage entry door
- Replaced exterior light fixtures (3 light fixtures)
- 7 brand new windows
- Patched and painted entire basement, first floor and second floor including all ceilings, walls, trim and doors.
- Replaced 40 sheets of damaged drywall throughout
- Sanded, varnished and polished hardwood floors in living room, stairs leading to second floor, dining room, kitchen, bed 1, bed 2, bed 3 and hallways.
- Changed all vent covers
- Changed all vanities in full bath including bathtub, faucets and toilet
- Re-tiled area after removing bathtub
- Changed all bedroom doors (including closet doors and bathroom door (7 doors total)
- Installed new ceiling tiles throughout basement ceiling
- Repaired existing bar/counter in basement
- Replaced all rotted wood in basement
- Removed old tiles and painted basement floor with epoxy
- Rod out all drain lines
- New furnace
- New hot water heater
- New AC unit
- Upgraded electrical where needed
- Upgraded plumbing where needed
*All investors should allocate a reserve for maintenance and vacancy for any investment property. Vacancy and repairs are variable cost factors that can increase or decrease from year-to-year that will impact yields over time.
*Stated returns and cash flow do not take into account vacancy and repairs that will happen over time.
All properties are free and clear of all encumbrances (such as known claims, court-attachments, adverse claims, disputed ownership, liens, nonpayment of a note secured by the property, pending judgments) and, therefore, has a clear and marketable title. All properties will be closed out with a Warranty Deed at a reputable title company or closing attorney. Property taxes, property fees, and rent will be prorated to the buyer based on the purchase date of the property and the county specific proration procedures to which the property belongs.
Property taxes and other related bills, utilities, and fees associated with the property that are due after the purchase date of the property will be the responsibility of the buyer. Descriptions are purely visual. All information derived from third party sources, including but not limited to property assessments, appraisals, and title reports, if any, is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. All buyers are deemed to have relied entirely on their own information, judgements and inspections of property in making their decision to purchase the property. Pictures of the property contained herein may not be completely current and may not accurately reflect the condition of the property at any future date. Buyer should determine the condition of the property by physical inspection prior to purchase.
Buyer acknowledges and verifies that Buyer has carried out the necessary due diligence to purchase the property. For a complete statement of the terms and conditions of any purchase of the property, please review a copy of our standard Real Estate Purchase Contract.