The main level has 3 huge bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with 1521 sqft. We are finishing the basement and adding 2 bedrooms, making the total a 5 bed 2 bath house and 2,792 sqft.
Renovation is completed and the tenant has moved in. The monthly rent is $1,500 a month!
This home comes with a FREE 3rd Party Home Warranty Policy good for 15 months upon the date of purchase that covers the following:
- Plumbing Stoppage
- Clothes Washer
- Heating System
- Water Heater
- Garbage Disposal
- Electrical System
- Plumbing System
- Microwave Oven (Built in)
- Ceiling Fan
- Clothes Dryer
- Garage Door Opener
- AC Cooling
- Roof Leaks
48 Rolling Hills Scope of Work:
- Termite Inspection
- Sewer line camera inspection
- All new locks
- Complete demo and haul off
- Three new steel exterior doors
- All new paint throughout two toned walls, ceilings, trim and doors
- Landscaped including cutting back tree limbs from the house and cutting down several trees too close to the property
- Cleared the fence line and cleaned up the lot
- Exterior painted two toned with new shutters
- New gutter downspouts and extensions
- New window well covers
- Repaired and replaced sections of the fence and gates
- New AC unit
- All new blinds throughout
- New light fixtures including new ceiling fans
- New tile flooring in kitchen
- Sanded and poly’d hardwood flooring throughout
- Kitchen gutted
- New kitchen cabinets
- New granite countertops with undermount sink and faucet
- New tile backsplash
- New stainless steel appliances, refrigerator, stove and hood, and dishwasher
- Replaced several broken windows
- Regrouted tile in master bathroom
- New toilet and vanity
- All new plumbing throughout up to code and permitted
- All new electrical throughout with new 200 amp panel
- New switches, outlets, GFCI’s, covers
- Two new garage door openers
- New drywall in hall bath
- New tile flooring, shower, fixtures, vanity, toilet, sink and faucet
- Finished basement and added two bedrooms
- Sprayed ceilings black
- New drywall, framing, insulation, electrical, doors, trim, etc.
- New hot water heater with expansion tank
- New washer hookups
- New furnace
- Painted floor grey with sprinkles
*All investors should allocate a reserve for maintenance and vacancy for any investment property. Vacancy and repairs are variable cost factors that can increase or decrease from year-to-year that will impact yields over time.
*Stated returns and cash flow do not take into account vacancy and repairs that will happen over time.
All properties are free and clear of all encumbrances (such as known claims, court-attachments, adverse claims, disputed ownership, liens, nonpayment of a note secured by the property, pending judgments) and, therefore, has a clear and marketable title. All properties will be closed out with a Warranty Deed at a reputable title company or closing attorney. Property taxes, property fees, and rent will be prorated to the buyer based on the purchase date of the property and the county specific proration procedures to which the property belongs.
Property taxes and other related bills, utilities, and fees associated with the property that are due after the purchase date of the property will be the responsibility of the buyer. Descriptions are purely visual. All information derived from third party sources, including but not limited to property assessments, appraisals, and title reports, if any, is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. All buyers are deemed to have relied entirely on their own information, judgements and inspections of property in making their decision to purchase the property. Pictures of the property contained herein may not be completely current and may not accurately reflect the condition of the property at any future date. Buyer should determine the condition of the property by physical inspection prior to purchase.
Buyer acknowledges and verifies that Buyer has carried out the necessary due diligence to purchase the property. For a complete statement of the terms and conditions of any purchase of the property, please review a copy of our standard Real Estate Purchase Contract.