This is an amazing house that has been completely renovated and upgraded inside and out with high quality materials! This is a very rare find! If you love a big lot (.46 Acre), love cars and big garages, here it is! It has a 4 CAR GARAGE w/ 3 doors! It’s huge, has great storage, fantastic workshop areas and a wood burning stove to keep toasty warm in winter! House has a huge Great Rm for the Living /Dining areas, 4 bedrooms and a Fam Rm that has a wood burning stove! The Family Rm is open to spacious kitchen and there’s a roomy washer/dryer/utility room w/ storage shelves. Has a charming patio, pretty floral gardens, privacy, nice vegetable garden area and 2 out blds for more storage! There are lovely trees and bushes; just the right amount of shade and a sense of being in the country but in-town convenience is close by! House is a generous 1,681 Sq Ft (tax record); has space for lots of family life! Includes: Furn/AC are 3 yrs old, some newer Thermo Windows, Leaf Guards on House and GARAGE plus Arch Shingles!
Here is the Scope of Work performed on this property:
- Remove all wood paneling and replace with drywall
- Paint entire house, ceilings, walls, trim two tone paint with accent walls
- Flooring: install wood laminate, and ceramic tile throughout
- Garage: paint floors with epoxy paint with paint chip throughout
- Replace kitchen counter tops, sink
- Remove all cheap looking wood shingle decoration throughout house and replace with trim where trim is needed, and whee trim is not needed prepare and paint
- Open kitchen up by removing island, seal holes made from removal
- Install 1 inch shutter blinds on windows as treatment
- The existing bath needs to have wallpaper stripped and the trim board across the middle of the wall removed and all of it painted
- Replace vanity, sink, mirror and toilet
- The furnace room is large and needs to be plumbed for a washer and dryer
- Service furnace, hot water heater and ac unit
- Replace all switches and outlets
- Add updated lighting
- Repaired garage doors with new springs, etc. to make sure they work properly
- Landscape entire property
- Add window screens where needed
- Seal cracks in driveway
- Repair ceiling in original bathroom
- Snake all drain lines prior to tenant moving in
- Locate and empty septic tank
*All investors should allocate a reserve for maintenance and vacancy for any investment property. Vacancy and repairs are variable cost factors that can increase or decrease from year-to-year that will impact yields over time.
*Stated returns and cash flow do not take into account vacancy and repairs that will happen over time.
All properties are free and clear of all encumbrances (such as known claims, court-attachments, adverse claims, disputed ownership, liens, nonpayment of a note secured by the property, pending judgments) and, therefore, has a clear and marketable title. All properties will be closed out with a Warranty Deed at a reputable title company or closing attorney. Property taxes, property fees, and rent will be prorated to the buyer based on the purchase date of the property and the county specific proration procedures to which the property belongs.
Property taxes and other related bills, utilities, and fees associated with the property that are due after the purchase date of the property will be the responsibility of the buyer. Descriptions are purely visual. All information derived from third party sources, including but not limited to property assessments, appraisals, and title reports, if any, is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. All buyers are deemed to have relied entirely on their own information, judgements and inspections of property in making their decision to purchase the property. Pictures of the property contained herein may not be completely current and may not accurately reflect the condition of the property at any future date. Buyer should determine the condition of the property by physical inspection prior to purchase.
Buyer acknowledges and verifies that Buyer has carried out the necessary due diligence to purchase the property. For a complete statement of the terms and conditions of any purchase of the property, please review a copy of our standard Real Estate Purchase Contract.