Here is the Scope of Work for this property:
- New Garage Door and Opener
- New front windows and screens
- New front door and storm door
- New railing on front porch
- Shutters on front windows
- Removed several trees and bushes around front and sides of house
- Landscaped front area with new planter box and mulch around front of the house
- Newer roof and siding
- Several areas of soffit and fascia boards fixed
- Downspouts and extenders where needed
- Hardwood floors sanded and poly’d throughout
- Eliminated the half wall that separated the front room and the kitchen
- New tile flooring in the kitchen
- New kitchen cabinets
- New granite countertops and sink and faucet
- New stainless steel appliances refrigerator, stove, hood, and dishwasher
- New pantry doors in the kitchen
- New two tone paint throughout
- New light fixtures and ceiling fans throughout
- Updated electrical with new outlets, switches, covers, and GFCI’s
- Updated plumbing throughout
- All new 6 panel doors throughout
- New baseboards throughout
- New tile in bathroom floor and shower surround
- New custom double sink vanity and top, sinks and faucets
- New toilet
- New mirrors, fixtures in bathroom
- Basement finished with floor painted with sprinkles
- New furnace, hot water heater and ac unit
There is a park in the backyard of this home! Excellent location, completely renovated inside and out. The rent amount is an estimated amount from our property manager. Once we secure a tenant, we will know exactly what the rent amount will be.
*All investors should allocate a reserve for maintenance and vacancy for any investment property. Vacancy and repairs are variable cost factors that can increase or decrease from year-to-year that will impact yields over time.
*Stated returns and cash flow do not take into account vacancy and repairs that will happen over time.
All properties are free and clear of all encumbrances (such as known claims, court-attachments, adverse claims, disputed ownership, liens, nonpayment of a note secured by the property, pending judgments) and, therefore, has a clear and marketable title. All properties will be closed out with a Warranty Deed at a reputable title company or closing attorney. Property taxes, property fees, and rent will be prorated to the buyer based on the purchase date of the property and the county specific proration procedures to which the property belongs.
Property taxes and other related bills, utilities, and fees associated with the property that are due after the purchase date of the property will be the responsibility of the buyer. Descriptions are purely visual. All information derived from third party sources, including but not limited to property assessments, appraisals, and title reports, if any, is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. All buyers are deemed to have relied entirely on their own information, judgements and inspections of property in making their decision to purchase the property. Pictures of the property contained herein may not be completely current and may not accurately reflect the condition of the property at any future date. Buyer should determine the condition of the property by physical inspection prior to purchase.
Buyer acknowledges and verifies that Buyer has carried out the necessary due diligence to purchase the property. For a complete statement of the terms and conditions of any purchase of the property, please review a copy of our standard Real Estate Purchase Contract.