We have secured a tenant and they have moved in. They pay $1,395 a month.
We finished the basement, all new systems, granite countertops, etc. The backyard has a private walkway that leads to the elementary school!
Here is the Scope of Work completed on this property:
- Landscaped entire yard
- Replaced missing siding on both sides of the house
- Power washed entire exterior
- Installed new AC unit and line set
- Repaired/replaced missing facia boards
- Installed new downspouts where needed
- Painted exterior white
- Sealed cracks in driveway
- Replaced 4 window screens
- New porch light
- Installed 2 motion lights
- Replaced mailbox
- Removed paint from brick on front porch
- Installed screen door on rear of home
- Installed new locks
- New floor vents
- New LVT flooring in main living areas
- New floor trim throughout
- New light fixtures throughout
- New paint on ceilings, walls, trim and doors
- New blinds throughout
- New kitchen cabinets
- New GRANITE countertops
- New Stainless Steel appliances
- New drop in sink and faucet
- Upgraded plumbing
- Upgraded electrical with outlets, switches, GFCI’s, covers
- New LVT flooring in kitchen area
- Fixed/cleaned up fireplace
- New carpet in bedrooms
- Several new doors throughout
- Glazed bathtubs, new custom vanities, new toilets, new shower surround, new mirror and lights
- New smoke detectors and carbon monoxide
- Finished basement with new drywall, painted floor with epoxy and speckles
- New furnace
- New hot water heater
- Fixed garage door with new opener
*All investors should allocate a reserve for maintenance and vacancy for any investment property. Vacancy and repairs are variable cost factors that can increase or decrease from year-to-year that will impact yields over time.
*Stated returns and cash flow do not take into account vacancy and repairs that will happen over time.
All properties are free and clear of all encumbrances (such as known claims, court-attachments, adverse claims, disputed ownership, liens, nonpayment of a note secured by the property, pending judgments) and, therefore, has a clear and marketable title. All properties will be closed out with a Warranty Deed at a reputable title company or closing attorney. Property taxes, property fees, and rent will be prorated to the buyer based on the purchase date of the property and the county specific proration procedures to which the property belongs.
Property taxes and other related bills, utilities, and fees associated with the property that are due after the purchase date of the property will be the responsibility of the buyer. Descriptions are purely visual. All information derived from third party sources, including but not limited to property assessments, appraisals, and title reports, if any, is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. All buyers are deemed to have relied entirely on their own information, judgements and inspections of property in making their decision to purchase the property. Pictures of the property contained herein may not be completely current and may not accurately reflect the condition of the property at any future date. Buyer should determine the condition of the property by physical inspection prior to purchase.
Buyer acknowledges and verifies that Buyer has carried out the necessary due diligence to purchase the property. For a complete statement of the terms and conditions of any purchase of the property, please review a copy of our standard Real Estate Purchase Contract.