10460 Gardo Scope of Work
- Backyard and side yard to be backfilled with dirt and graded and sloped away from house with drain pipe ran to divert water to back of the lot
- Maintenance free siding on front of house
- Gutter installation on the front side and partial on back side by deck
- New single car garage door
- New roofing installed
- Porch pole adjustments on the right side
- Repair the rear decking – rotted in several places
- Tuck-pointing on the chimney
- Gutter extensions added
- New electrical meter and mast on exterior moved to proper location
- Cut tree limbs back
- New front porch light and new light over garage door
- New exterior lights on back of house
- Clean ac unit and service
- Snake and camera the sewer drain line to the main
- Snake and camera the inside drain
- Install a new front door
- Full house skim coat, paint, ceiling, walls and trim.
- Install new flooring throughout (3 different floors in the house)
- Install new LED domes and ceiling fans
- Install new vanity and toilet in hall bath, light fixtures
- Install ceramic tile in hall bath
- Remove additional closet in the master bathroom to put in a shower to give the unit another full bathroom
- Install a new vanity and toilet in the master bathroom
- Install a single corner shower in the master bathroom
- Install ceramic tile in the master bathroom
- Paint the kitchen cabinets
- Install new kitchen hardware
- Install new stainless-steel appliances
- Install new granite countertop in the kitchen
- Install all new sockets and switches to be white
- Install new outlet for dishwasher as there is not one there
- New electrical wiring ran for hood fan
- Install smoke detectors
- Install co2 in basement
- Install all new nickel knobs and hinges
- Install new electrical panel
- Install new sump pump and re-run drain line to exterior
- New electrical pipes and outlet ran for washer and dryer hookups
- Service the furnace and install air filter
- Paint basement walls, ceilings, and floors
- Clean and deodorize
This property is currently being renovated.
The rent amount is an estimated amount from our property manager. It is subject to change, but it should come in at or around the estimated amount.
This home comes with a FREE 3rd Party Home Warranty Policy good for 15 months upon the date of purchase that covers the following:
- Plumbing Stoppage
- Clothes Washer
- Heating System
- Water Heater
- Garbage Disposal
- Electrical System
- Plumbing System
- Microwave Oven (Built in)
- Ceiling Fan
- Clothes Dryer
- Garage Door Opener
- AC Cooling
- Roof Leaks
*All investors should allocate a reserve for maintenance and vacancy for any investment property. Vacancy and repairs are variable cost factors that can increase or decrease from year-to-year that will impact yields over time.
*Stated returns and cash flow do not take into account vacancy and repairs that will happen over time.
All properties are free and clear of all encumbrances (such as known claims, court-attachments, adverse claims, disputed ownership, liens, nonpayment of a note secured by the property, pending judgments) and, therefore, has a clear and marketable title. All properties will be closed out with a Warranty Deed at a reputable title company or closing attorney. Property taxes, property fees, and rent will be prorated to the buyer based on the purchase date of the property and the county specific proration procedures to which the property belongs.
Property taxes and other related bills, utilities, and fees associated with the property that are due after the purchase date of the property will be the responsibility of the buyer. Descriptions are purely visual. All information derived from third party sources, including but not limited to property assessments, appraisals, and title reports, if any, is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. All buyers are deemed to have relied entirely on their own information, judgements and inspections of property in making their decision to purchase the property. Pictures of the property contained herein may not be completely current and may not accurately reflect the condition of the property at any future date. Buyer should determine the condition of the property by physical inspection prior to purchase.
Buyer acknowledges and verifies that Buyer has carried out the necessary due diligence to purchase the property. For a complete statement of the terms and conditions of any purchase of the property, please review a copy of our standard Real Estate Purchase Contract.