Here is the Scope of Work performed on this property:
- Filled and sealed entire driveway
- Painted exterior section of house that was white including garage door and light pole
- Changed front and back door locks to nicer type of locks and handles
- New outlets, switches, GFCI’s
- New kitchen tile flooring
- New lighting throughout
- New two tone paint throughout on ceilings, walls, trim and doors
- Reglazed tub, new tile flooring and tub surround, new vanity with granite top and nice sink, new vanity light, new toilet
- New Furnace
- New hot water heater
- New AC unit and A-coil
- Upgraded electrical
- Upgraded plumbing where needed
- Finished basement with all new drywall, painted flooring, added 2 additional bedrooms in the basement
- New basement windows where broken
- Added window screens throughout
- New smoke detectors
- New door knobs
- Landscaping, mulch, cut tree back away from the house
*All investors should allocate a reserve for maintenance and vacancy for any investment property. Vacancy and repairs are variable cost factors that can increase or decrease from year-to-year that will impact yields over time.
*Stated returns and cash flow do not take into account vacancy and repairs that will happen over time.
All properties are free and clear of all encumbrances (such as known claims, court-attachments, adverse claims, disputed ownership, liens, nonpayment of a note secured by the property, pending judgments) and, therefore, has a clear and marketable title. All properties will be closed out with a Warranty Deed at a reputable title company or closing attorney. Property taxes, property fees, and rent will be prorated to the buyer based on the purchase date of the property and the county specific proration procedures to which the property belongs.
Property taxes and other related bills, utilities, and fees associated with the property that are due after the purchase date of the property will be the responsibility of the buyer. Descriptions are purely visual. All information derived from third party sources, including but not limited to property assessments, appraisals, and title reports, if any, is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. All buyers are deemed to have relied entirely on their own information, judgements and inspections of property in making their decision to purchase the property. Pictures of the property contained herein may not be completely current and may not accurately reflect the condition of the property at any future date. Buyer should determine the condition of the property by physical inspection prior to purchase.
Buyer acknowledges and verifies that Buyer has carried out the necessary due diligence to purchase the property. For a complete statement of the terms and conditions of any purchase of the property, please review a copy of our standard Real Estate Purchase Contract.