Here is the Scope of Work performed on this property:
- Remove tarp and repair roof
- Replace fallen ceilings and damaged ceilings
- Prep, Prime/Kilz, paint entire house two tone paint, ceilings, walls, trim
- Re-run plumbing where missing
- Properly vent home
- Electrical, install new panel box, switches, outlets, wiring, junction boxes, and GCFI’s
- Install new light fixtures throughout house
- Install new hot water heater
- Install expansion tank on hot water heater
- Install AC unit and cage, fill with freon
- Sand wood floors and re-stain
- Replace damaged and broken windows and screens
- Add trim throughout house where needed
- Change out locks
- Replace damaged interior closet doors
- Change all doors hardware throughout house
- Add appliances
- Have drain line snaked
- Repair damaged flashing and gutters
- Repair backyard fence
- Scrape and paint peeling pain on house
- Clean fence line
- Add white rock and mulch to landscape
- Add gutter extensions
- Clean gutters
- Paint and install new custom mailbox
*All investors should allocate a reserve for maintenance and vacancy for any investment property. Vacancy and repairs are variable cost factors that can increase or decrease from year-to-year that will impact yields over time.
*Stated returns and cash flow do not take into account vacancy and repairs that will happen over time.
All properties are free and clear of all encumbrances (such as known claims, court-attachments, adverse claims, disputed ownership, liens, nonpayment of a note secured by the property, pending judgments) and, therefore, has a clear and marketable title. All properties will be closed out with a Warranty Deed at a reputable title company or closing attorney. Property taxes, property fees, and rent will be prorated to the buyer based on the purchase date of the property and the county specific proration procedures to which the property belongs.
Property taxes and other related bills, utilities, and fees associated with the property that are due after the purchase date of the property will be the responsibility of the buyer. Descriptions are purely visual. All information derived from third party sources, including but not limited to property assessments, appraisals, and title reports, if any, is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. All buyers are deemed to have relied entirely on their own information, judgements and inspections of property in making their decision to purchase the property. Pictures of the property contained herein may not be completely current and may not accurately reflect the condition of the property at any future date. Buyer should determine the condition of the property by physical inspection prior to purchase.
Buyer acknowledges and verifies that Buyer has carried out the necessary due diligence to purchase the property. For a complete statement of the terms and conditions of any purchase of the property, please review a copy of our standard Real Estate Purchase Contract.